**COLOR** of UGGS TO BUY - Suggestions PLEASE

I have both Chestnut & Chocolate, I used to have a black pair too, but gave those to my mother as I never wore them...

Chestnut or Chocolate are the best colours to get...
and if you have to choose...
Chestnut is a real "ugg" colour, but if you want something more "subtle" I would go for Chocolate.

ENJOY YOUR UGGS (what ever colour you get)!!!
Sophie, by chestnut being a real "ugg" color, do you mean in terms of the brand name label on the back being more showey? And that the chocolates are less obvious? I'm just curious. lol

I have the chestnut pair, and they have withstood the test of time! I have a hole in the left one though, and don't remember how it happened, but it was while I was visiting in Germany. And also, I stepped in some nasty tar stuff while on a busy street in Berlin so there was a streak of black on the front of my uggs for a while, but they faded off.

To the original poster, the chestnut are probably the most reliable because they go with almost every outfit, they don't get dirty easily, they last a long time, and they'll keep you warm. But that's just me!

I'm interested in getting the chocolates myself, but would like to know how they hold up. Do they go with most outfits too?

your skin color will have nothing to do w/weather these uggs make you look good or not b/c they automatically look good period.

anyways, i think you should go with the chestnut, it's a classic color, you cannot go wrong. we can be twins b/c i have those hahaha, i'm sure everybody else does too, so we're all a big happy family. join the club.

My dad is gettin me a pair of uggs and i couldnt choose which ones to get first... i jus went with the chesnuts they match with anything ....when i get another pair ill get blue then so on

BUY THEM ALL!

i had sand for about 8 years... they do get dirty easy, but if you are careful they can hold up. recently got chocolate and chesnut... goes with everything. i have a black pair that shows white easy (and the fur isn't as soft) but the chocolate are my favorites so far. i'm getting a grey pair too ;)