Color of this Willis

rrubyrubyy

Jun 19, 2010
Does anyone happen to know if this is camel or british tan? Looks like british tan but I thought british tan should be more orangey?
%21BwEOcuQEGk%7E$%28KGrHqYOKkIEwQNZwOpIBMHRSduBC%21%7E%7E_3.JPG

%21BwEOj0QCGk%7E$%28KGrHqQOKnUEvyFrmU+%28BMHRS%29k9BQ%7E%7E_3.JPG

%21BwEOd7%21%21Wk%7E$%28KGrHqQOKjgEwQsft6D1BMHRShJksg%7E%7E_3.JPG

%21BwEOfTw%212k%7E$%28KGrHqMOKisEwPBtPuqgBMHRSkvbV%21%7E%7E_3.JPG

%21BwEOiTgB2k%7E$%28KGrHqQOKm4EvyFnjVPqBMHRStkYMg%7E%7E_3.JPG

Does anyone happen to know if this is camel or british tan? Looks like british tan but I thought british tan should be more orangey?
%21BwEOcuQEGk%7E$%28KGrHqYOKkIEwQNZwOpIBMHRSduBC%21%7E%7E_3.JPG

%21BwEOj0QCGk%7E$%28KGrHqQOKnUEvyFrmU+%28BMHRS%29k9BQ%7E%7E_3.JPG

%21BwEOd7%21%21Wk%7E$%28KGrHqQOKjgEwQsft6D1BMHRShJksg%7E%7E_3.JPG

%21BwEOfTw%212k%7E$%28KGrHqMOKisEwPBtPuqgBMHRSkvbV%21%7E%7E_3.JPG

%21BwEOiTgB2k%7E$%28KGrHqQOKm4EvyFnjVPqBMHRStkYMg%7E%7E_3.JPG

What year is the bag from?

Coach has used quite a few different shades of tan, depending on when the bag was made. If you don't understand the year codes, please post a photo of the creed stamp showing the serial number, or post the number itself.

I don't know what is the serial number(and the photo of the creed stamp) of this bag, so I have no idea what year is it from. I didn't know Coach have different shades if tan though, that's something new to me! Perhaps I should ask for the photo of the creed stamp from the seller.

Definitely ask for a photo of the creed stamp from the seller, that will help Hyacinth and the other experts answer your question. Also, make sure you post the bag in the Authenticate this Coach thread once you have the creed photo, it looks beautiful to me but I'd get the ATC ladies' opinion just to be safe. GL!

A clear photo of the creed stamp or patch is probably the single most important thing we - or you - need to see when looking at or authenticating an older or classic leather Coach. No one but an expert should ever even think of buying any Coach unless the seller shows clear photos of the creed and the outside, inside and hardware of the bag. Most of the time if an older bag is counterfeit, the creed will show it. And believe me, there are a LOT of older and classic fake Coaches. Please, always get a full set of photos of the bag, and post them and/or the auction information in the Authenticate This Coach thread under Coach Shopping. Please remember to use the format listed in the first post on the first page of that thread.