Color of jumbo flap

prettymom

Sep 7, 2007
Hi gals,

I'm going to buy a jumbo flap, just wondering what color I should buy. Could anyone of you give me a suggestion? I've got 2 in BLACK, just thinking any other color aside black is easy to match outfits.

But if you still vote it for black, just speak out................ welcome to all suggestions here!!!

BTW, please suggest the hardware color as well............ many thanks!

Last edited:
If you already got two in black I think you should go for something else...

White goes with everything as well but white gets dirty so easily. What about gray or brown? Both pretty versatile. For gray I think silver hardware would look nice and for brown gold would be smashing.

If I were you though, I would get something colourful! What does your closet look like? If you have lots of lets say blue clothes, then you could maybe get a blue bag...

Hi Ilin, thanks for your prompt reply.

Well, I do think I need to buy something else. I am also thinking about gray w/ SHW... at the same time I found quite a lot gals here like red.............. so, I still can't make up my mind. BTW, blue is also a good choice, but just thinking would it be easiler to match most outfits if I pick gray or red.

I'd say that it depends if you have many red clothes or not. Still a good choice in my opinion, though. It's a very pretty colour, especially with golden hardware.

One vote for gray with silver hard ware.

I think that you can still probably pull off the red one easily if most of your clothes are a neutral colour, so pick the one that you long for the most.

:smile:

How about BLUE? The blue is yummy this year. It's always nice to go with jeans plus it's a darker color to easy to maintain for a Prettymom. Between the grey and red, I would pick red. I also like the red this year. Red is nice with black clothing.