Color of Dark Red Christian Louboutin from NaturalGasGirl Runs

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all, I bought this pair of CL from NaturalGasGirl (ebay) but I found that the color runs. If my hand is slightly damp and I touch the shoes, my hands will become red after that!

May I ask if anyone has this problem with their dark red CL peep-toes? Are they fake?

Thanks in advance.

9d_1_sbl.jpg
  2. I've brought stuff from NaturalGasGirl before and she does sell authentic shoes but usually above retail.

3. Glad someone asked, I have a pair of her shoes in my "my eBay" section to watch but I couldn't understand why she was selling them so expensive. I hope they are authentic

4. I don't doubt her authenticity but her prices are over the top. She was selling Lanvin ballet pumps at close to $100 above retail when you could get them in Barney's for $515

5. Haven't bought from her. I was able to get my yoyo zeppa from NM in that same color as yours, but the color doesn't run.

6. sophiawinter, I don't know if I am able to assist you with the challenge you are having with the CLs. I have the black version(I know you mentioned red) of your pair(bought from Saks) and I have not had any issues with color transferring. But this is not to say that the ones you own are fake.

MYCL.jpg
  7. Sophia, I have bought from NGG before and received authentic CLs.

I also have the red yoyos that you posted, which I bought from Saks. I haven't tried touching with a damp hand, and I am now curious to give this I try when I get home. I have only worn my red yoyos once, and they did leave a red outline on my foot when I took them off at the end of the day.

8. This is very interesting because I thought maybe you would post suede shoes. Its strange that patent would run.

9. Sophia --

I'm sorry to advise, but Louboutin did have problems with that particular color in that shoe that my CL rep in Paris told me were a problem from one of the factories and not others. :tdown: Being that you bought from NGG and not from a boutique, I don't see that you have any recourse. :sad:

NGG has always sold authentic items, but her prices are outrageous, usually about 20 - 40% above retail -- for items STILL IN STORES! I wouldn't purchase from her if I had an option.

10. Thank you everyone for their replies. I guess I'll just have to be very careful not to wear them if its raining.

Having said that, its really a very lovely pair of shoes. I'm wearing them today, but a little bit to high for me though.

11. I agree! I understand if you want to pay those prices for something hard to find, but when I know I can walk into a store or boutique and simply pay retail, or on the rare occasion get hooked up with a discount, I'd avoid paying her prices.