Color of Bearns Decision

i would keep the fushia as it is fun and maks me happy and causes a smile (something that is terribly needed when i put out my wallet :cry: :lol: ) and in a black bag it is also easier to find.
BUT go with what you feel makes YOU more comfortable and satisfied it is too much mone< to be unsure and just for liking it you must love it

Oh my...I just packaged the fushia wallet to send back. Maybe I'll think more and send it on Wednesday...
Thanks for all you advice!! Shopmom - I guess I am more practical like you and should probably lean towards the black.

Oh, I don't know lovehermes.....sometimes we just gotta throw practicality out the window, you know? And I probably would have said keep the fuschia except that in this case, black alligator is really a stunning combination.

jag said:
Do you love the fuschia?
THAT is the question. if you do don´t give it up as it is truly special while black you can get easily every time (at least for herm&#232;s standarts that is)
oh and speaking from the practical side. i assume both are glazed so unlikely other leathers they are equal maintenance wise ;) )

lilach...is glazed alligator low maintenance? Also could I use the fushia with silver HW inside bags with gold HW? So confused....maybe the fushia is trendy? I am more of a classic person. Don't know...keep both?