Color of Bearns Decision

1. I need opinions please!!:hrmm: I just came back from Florida where I purchased a black supple togo 35cm Kelly with gold HW. :love:
    I also bought a fushia alligator bi-fold Bearn wallet with silver HW about five weeks ago from Chicago. Anyway, while away I saw a black alligator with gold HW and dark brown crocodile with gold HW bi-fold Bearn and am loving the black because I have soooo much black and feel that I should buy a basic color since it is a very expensive purchase for me for a wallet. I'm not sure if I should keep the fushia or trade it for the black or brown. :rolleyes: My SA is holding the black right now till I decide.:noworry:

2. Hi Lovehermes!!!

Although I love fuschia and think it would be a gorgeous punch of color among the black, sounds like you really have your heart set on the black croc!! And might I add- if its in croc, you can't go wrong no matter what color you decide! Just follow your heart!!!

Oh, and one more thing- POST PICS!!! So happy for you!

3. Oh thanks Jag!! I will post pics and want to meet you too!!

4. Ohhh - My vote is black!!!!!!:yes:

5. Don't think twice...Go With Black!!!!

6. keep the fuschia & get the black. there's nothing wrong w/ having 2 bearns!

7. Oh thanks Kirstie and Kellybag!! Kellybag if I buy the black I'll be sending the fushia back to Bal Harbour.

hermeslemming...love to keep both but feel it's overkill...don't know.

8. I have the same one as yours. I absoultely love it:heart: :heart: :heart: . My SA said fushia is much more popular than black one, and it is hard to come by. I mean if you have many black bags, fushia will be a good accent accessory to black bags. If you really want black wallet, what about keep the fushia alligator wallet, and get a regular leather black wallet as well if having two alligator wallets is too much expense... I would be so sad:cry: if you let go of fushia one as I know how beautiful it is since I have one as well.

9. i think i would prefer the fuschia, just to have a punch of color, but i'm sure the black crocodile is nice too! i think whichever you choose will be stunning! please post pics so we can see!!!

10. Black croc! In wallets, I prefer darker colors. Wallets go through much more handling than bags, IMO, so it's better to have it in a darker color where the wear and tear don't show as much.

11. fuchsia -- much cooler

12. fuschia as well - easier to find!

13. Well as a fellow "Black" gal, I would have to say I'd probably go for the Black Gator because to me, black gator is so sophisticated and chic looking. THEN I'd go for a bright color in an agenda and a cosmetic case. Black Gator with gold hw? STUNNING!

You will love that thing your whole life!

14. Agree!:yes:

15. lovehermes: What is your decision leaning towards to? May I ask...?:rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice