Color of a Dooney Lining question

Ehopelived

Feb 11, 2018
I saw this bag on ILoveDooney and was a bit confused since I saw this style on Dooney's site as well but not in the zip zip. I'm still new to the Dooney brand, but are the insides of their bags always red? This zip zip on ILoveDooney has a blue lining.

I know they're supposed to be an authorized seller but on Dooney's site the other styles with a similar print have a red inside. I'm torn on whether I should just buy it in the zip zip style I love even though it has a blue lining.

https://www.ilovedooney.com/montego-coated-cotton-zip-zip-satchel-BCMON2343BLBS.html

I saw this bag on ILoveDooney and was a bit confused since I saw this style on Dooney's site as well but not in the zip zip. I'm still new to the Dooney brand, but are the insides of their bags always red? This zip zip on ILoveDooney has a blue lining.

I know they're supposed to be an authorized seller but on Dooney's site the other styles with a similar print have a red inside. I'm torn on whether I should just buy it in the zip zip style I love even though it has a blue lining.

https://www.ilovedooney.com/montego-coated-cotton-zip-zip-satchel-BCMON2343BLBS.html

I Love Dooney is Dooney and Bourke, they own it. Everything from there is authentic. But it is an online outlet for them and outlet bags sometimes have differences either because they want them to look different than regular line bags or because they tried something new, like a lining color, and it wasn’t popular so they sent it to the outlet.

Thank you! I feel better knowing that before making my purchase. ☺
I Love Dooney is Dooney and Bourke, they own it. Everything from there is authentic. But it is an online outlet for them and outlet bags sometimes have differences either because they want them to look different than regular line bags or because they tried something new, like a lining color, and it wasn’t popular so they sent it to the outlet.

Also, sometimes Dooney makes a slightly different version of a handbag for a large retailer (like QVC or Dillard's). The bag becomes an exclusive, usually for a period of time. Lining, pockets, dimensions, etc. and other small changes can distinguish the handbag or it can be done in a unique leather or colors. Sometimes these handbags end up in the Dooney outlets after they are no longer exclusive to that retailer. I Love Dooney is the official online Dooney outlet. They ship from the Dooney warehouse.