Color Me Happy! My H Prayers Were Answered!!!

Thanks to All About Bags, VO, chpwhy,seton, pursenality,purse-o-holic, sammyjoe,suzie,roz,nola.transcendent,K-birkin, sakara, Kellybag, gga,kelly32,lulilu,weekender & wingnut..........all of your comments make me know for sure I made the right choices! DH said these were my Christmas, valentine's, mother's day etc....LOL......he'll forget by the time that MD rolls around! Seton, I am a huge Kevin Kline fan too which is why we wanted to go! How lucky you NYC ladies are to have such close access to such an awsome Hermes store!

Wow! Bijouxlady - your trip to the Big Apple sounds divine! So glad you found something to make your heart swoon at Hermes, too! Rouge Vif and Rose Shocking look fabulous together! Congrats & enjoy! hNe

Thanks to everyone for your sweet sentiments! My trip was a memorable one....especially since it was spent with my love! After 37 yrs. of marriage we realized we don't stop and smell the roses nearly enough! This was made much more real when we returned home only to learn that a dear friend of ours....she was only 43 yrs. old.....passed away from terminal cancer. She had been cancer free for almost 17 yrs. only for the terrible stuff to return. She was a gem! Even though the cancer was of the mouth & throat(she never smoked a day in her life byw!) she was still able to continue singing, which was what she was and did. She left a loving husband and a dear 17 yr. daughter and 10 yr. son. I will miss her immensely but will treasure my memories. Please hug those close to you and express your love while you are able!:love::heart::flowers: Sorry for getting off the topic!

Thanks to everyone for your sweet sentiments! My trip was a memorable one....especially since it was spent with my love! After 37 yrs. of marriage we realized we don't stop and smell the roses nearly enough! This was made much more real when we returned home only to learn that a dear friend of ours....she was only 43 yrs. old.....passed away from terminal cancer. She had been cancer free for almost 17 yrs. only for the terrible stuff to return. She was a gem! Even though the cancer was of the mouth & throat(she never smoked a day in her life byw!) she was still able to continue singing, which was what she was and did. She left a loving husband and a dear 17 yr. daughter and 10 yr. son. I will miss her immensely but will treasure my memories. Please hug those close to you and express your love while you are able!:love::heart::flowers: Sorry for getting off the topic!

Bijouxlady: That is so true. Sometimes one is too immersed with one's work and stuff that he/she nearly forgets those who are very close to him/her. My prayers go to your dear friend and her family. I am sure she lived her life to its fullest doing what she enjoyed.