Color loss on Rory

Ladybugkc

O.G.
Oct 1, 2012
I have a Rory in Cobalt that I have had for several months but only carried maybe three times. I noticed when I got it out last night to carry to dinner that it has color loss on two of the corners. Is this considered normal wear or should I take it into the Coach store?

Not sure. I have the cognac, and I've worn it for at least several weeks going as a work bag/ every day bag... it's the most intense role for any bag I own. My rory has held up really well. I don't baby my bags, but I'm not hard on them either (set them down carefully or hang from the back of a chair, try not to get any scratches/ brush the bag's corners against the walls, etc etc). Cognac has held up swimmingly.

I'd try the moisturizer. Maybe that would help (?)

I would take it back but keep in mind they probably wont be able to replace her since the cobalts are all sold out....at least they are in canada. However if you really love this bag just ask them if they can repair the bag for you.

I would take it back but keep in mind they probably wont be able to replace her since the cobalts are all sold out....at least they are in canada. However if you really love this bag just ask them if they can repair the bag for you.

Took my bag in today and the SA said she thinks Coach will say its normal wear but she will send it in anyway. I will be very disappointed if Coach says this is normal wear.

All 4 corners of my cognac rory have color loss & I've only been using it since Christmas :sad: I baby it too. So frustrating-it's only been a few weeks of use!

I have been using my Rory very regularly since September and I do have *some* fading on the corners, very very light fading you would never notice unless you are looking for it. I also am pretty hard on my bags - I treat them well but I don't baby them at all.

I just bought fuscia rory, and the as warned me that they've been known to lose color on the corners, she said if it does bring it back and they would replace it or most likely get a store credit.......good luck:smile: