Color lambskin questions?

Girlnyc76

Girlnyc76
O.G.
Dec 25, 2006
I am thinking of buying a jumbo lambskin bag in yellow. All of my bags in lambskin are black. Colored bags are in caviar. I would hate to spend almost 5000 dollars on a bag that will ruin. Could you please tell me what your experience has been.

I have been wanting a yellow chanel forever, but couldnt and wouldnt pull the trigger on a lambskin. To your point, its so expensive to be so fragile. How could you ever enjoy it knowing it can get dirty or stain so easily.

If you are going to worry about ruining the bag all the time when u are using it, you are not truly enjoying the bag. Why spend so much on something you cannot enjoy 100%? Just my opinion...

Chanel can seal it for you at a price, so I have read OR you can purchase a product such as lovinmybags cream protectant. It works but you have to reapply it depending on how often you use the purse. When you wipe the purse down with a baby wipe to clean it, reapply the product. I do this with all my purses be they lambskin or caviar.

I have a lambskin/medium flap in yellow and it is still in an excellent condition. I only carry the bag for special occasion. I wouldn't use it for everyday as it has high maintenance. So it all depends on your requirement.. Btw Yellow is a pretty colour TDF..