Color help

Beautiful!! And I love it with the gold hardware. You can wear this color with so many other colors - navy, gray, brown and even brights like greens and oranges (IMO). Hope you get tons of use out of it!

I totally agree - such a year round versatile color! This color is def one of my top favs!!

Sooo glad to see this. I ordered the small haven in this color yesterday, got cold feet & called to cancel, then got a shipping confirmation anyway. I can't resist the black & white striped lining, but was hesitant on the color. Now I can't wait to get it!!!

Sooo glad to see this. I ordered the small haven in this color yesterday, got cold feet & called to cancel, then got a shipping confirmation anyway. I can't resist the black & white striped lining, but was hesitant on the color. Now I can't wait to get it!!!
I really love this color!!! It'll be a great color to wear year round. I'm curious to hear what you think when you get it. I'd be suprised if you didn't love it! All the pictures I saw online made this color look so different. The picture I posted looks very true to color.

I have a question but I can't start a new thread for some odd reason. Probably because I never posted before .....
I'm getting ready for order the Cedar Street Elissa but I can't decide between Mulled Wine and Clock Tower. Please help ......I like both colors ....