Color help: Mogano v. Truffe v. Tabac

Heloise

Sep 23, 2007
Hi experts -

I'm helping my sister decide on which color in the Day to get... We've had such a hard time.... She's looking for deep color with COLOR, preferrably more RED than brown/chocolate.

We're probably such color blind that we can't tell the difference very well. Can you help dinstinguish and differenciate the 3 colors?

Magno
Truffe
Tabac

Which one has more red undertone and contains the most color pigment?

THANKS!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

nicole2730

O.G.
Nov 14, 2006
i think she'll be happy with either a tabac/sienna or the mogano/cinammon. to me, the mogano is a more rich dark color then the sienna, which is like a brighter brown/orange. the mogano is a deep reddish chocolate color...

hope that helps!! i think there are both colors on ebay right now, if you just want to check them out for a comparison :yes:

here, check out this thread:
http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-colors-by-season/2007-pre-f-w-collection-145890.html

both colors are here...

sunny07

O.G.
Sep 13, 2007
I definitely vote for the mogano- but I'm biased because I just got one! ;) Still, mogano is the darkest out of all the colors you mentioned, and a very rich color. It also has a burgandy red undertone to it that I loooove. I just posted pics of my mogano, if you want to see more pics. And there have been quite a few posts of other moganos and siennas lately, just look through some of the threads. Good luck!
http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/finally-some-color-in-my-collection-kind-of-209160.html

oogiewoogie

Life is good.. :)
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
Beachy SoCAL...♥
This is a close up of Mogano. Not the best representation with flash. Mogano definitely has reddish undertones... and is one of my favorite browns, very rich in color.

Heres a close up of Sienna...

Sienna is more of a rustic reddish brown.

I had truffle briefly for about a week before returning it. It's a brown-brown... with no red undertones. With the variations of leather.. I've seen it best on Mogano or Sienna. Good luck with your decision~!
:jammin: