color help for the gaucho !!!

susanna

Jan 27, 2006
Hi ladies,

I know that all of you here have a good taste. I need your help with the gaucho. I have the chance to choose the color :love: for my new "It" bag.

So I went to the Dior shop today and the white color looked a little bit trashy :sad2: to me. So now I would go for the double saddle in brown.

which color would you prefer? pls help me !!!

In switzerland the double saddle costs "only" 1200$.

Are you in Switzerland? Is the double saddle the large size? If so thats a great deal. I would get the red or olive, but I am waiting for a brown Gerard Darel bag. Some people think the red is dirty looking so if distressed is no your thing maybe the brown or olive would be better.
I never considered the white becasue in Canada you would only carry it 3 months out of the year. Meg posted good pictures of the red in the blog.
Good Luck, it a beautiful bag

Yes, I`m in switzerland, and it is the double saddle in large. The thing is first I really loved the white one. But in real this bag doesn`t look like the bag we know from the "vogue" or the"glamour".

Um... I found this pic on google images. I'll be VERY disappointed if this is what white really looks like!

Attachments

• U1562P8T1D221122F913DT20060107164513.jpg
    U1562P8T1D221122F913DT20060107164513.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 132
i love all the colors. if i didn't have a red granet paddington i would have gotten it in red. but since i do, i go for white. the olive looks nice too. they're all pretty!

the white is more of a cream color... if that helps. with maybe a touch of gray in there... hard to describe but the base is a cream color.

I'll bet you would probably be happiest with the brown. Dont get the white, if there is hesitation before your purchase it you would probably have serious buyers remorse later.