Color for Boy Caviar Medium - HELP

malvs12

O.G.
May 31, 2011
Hi Ladies,

I'm seriously contemplating of getting the Boy bag in the caviar leather (the new colors are just TDF) but still undecided on the color.

Initially I had my heart set on the grey with brass gold hardware but after seeing the brown one that was recently posted on the 'Authentic Finds' thread I honestly having a second thought.

So.. which color you think I should go for? Both pics borrowed from fellow tPFers

Thanks Ladies! ;)

Attachments

• Chanel Boy Brown.jpg
    Chanel Boy Brown.jpg
    788.5 KB · Views: 1,521
  • Chanel Boy Grey.jpg
    Chanel Boy Grey.jpg
    793.8 KB · Views: 839
I vote grey or red. I personally don't like the brown.

Which makes ur heart flutter and which would go with more in your wardrobe? Also perhaps u could consider what other color purses u currently have.

Good luck!

thanks everyone for your input.

BeautiFlower - my wardrobe consists of range of colors from darker shades like black & navy to pastels and one or two bright colors. this is why I'm torn since the grey and brown are both neutral. I do have a reissue in beige also a classic mini flap in beige but no brown.

Hi Ladies,

I'm seriously contemplating of getting the Boy bag in the caviar leather (the new colors are just TDF) but still undecided on the color.

Initially I had my heart set on the grey with brass gold hardware but after seeing the brown one that was recently posted on the 'Authentic Finds' thread I honestly having a second thought.

So.. which color you think I should go for? Both pics borrowed from fellow tPFers

Thanks Ladies! ;)

I like the grey better because its more of a caramel color . I prefer darker browns. Both are so gorgeous so its a win win situation for you.=)

I reccommend seeing them in person. I have not seen the grey IRL but almost pulled the trigger on the light brown yesterday. I hestitated for two reason 1) i have the light brown lambskin that came out in prefall and love it unconditionally and 2) which was the bigger reason i didn't get it was due to the outside trim. The quilted caviar portion of the bag and the trim are not the same shade. It's much more noticieable on the navy but notheless it was wierd effect IMO.

Hi Ladies,

Thanks Ladies! ;)
These are the two colors I'm contemplating also! They are both beautiful and it's going to be a difficult decision; unfortunately, I am no help because I can't make up my mind either! Decisions, decisions...