Color FONT options missing when posting to TPF??

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
Hi hi everyone...I been on tpf actively as much in recent years but came back on today and was perusing some old fav forums and threads and was trying to post replies as well....but I don't seem to see the thing that I used to love and used often in my posts...

--color font option to select the color you'd like to use for the font you're typing in

I'm using Safari browser on my iPhone to do all this btw since the TPF app is no longer available at the time (what I used to use mostly to browse/post on the forum)...

Vlad--And please bring back the TPF app too if you can :biggrin: thank you xx

Do you mind maybe screenshotting and circling for me which icon in the "compose post" box that I need to use to do color fonts?

I must be missing something ‍♀️‍♀️

I screenshotted what I see when composing a new post on tpf and just need to know which of the icon options at the top circled in red allows for color font?

Thanks so much in advance!
DA062CC4-158B-4DF6-8454-6DF7E8BF8931.jpeg

Sure, it’s the little droplet!
Do you mind maybe screenshotting and circling for me which icon in the "compose post" box that I need to use to do color fonts?

I must be missing something ‍♀‍♀

I screenshotted what I see when composing a new post on tpf and just need to know which of the icon options at the top circled in red allows for color font?

Thanks so much in advance!
View attachment 4902551
2043D2BE-C774-40AD-BFF6-8DDB479F21DC.jpeg