Color dilemma, need suggestions

It is really hard to make a choice like this.

I feel if you know you want togo you need to go to Hermes and stare at the togo swatches and see what color you "feel". I have found that is you get a color in your hand first sometimes it falls short when you see it in person.

If you are not worried about choosing box calf...I would do a black box calf personally...with gold hw. The souple or rigide would be up to you.

:lol: Fopduck you are so bad! ;)

Sarah: :yes: I am really leaning toward Ebene!

KB: :yes: That is so true...I need to see Ebene and black in Togo to make sure. I love Box but I know I would scratch it sooo much. I am just hopeless with bags that can get scratched (I've found out the hard way!) :shame:

Crochet, perhaps it would be better if you can see the colors in a bag, not just in leather swatches (as sometimes they are too small to see the full effect of the color in different lightings).

About box, imo, yes you kinda have to baby it if you dont want scratches. But if you like the look of box calf so much, I think it might be worth it (I'm a box calf freak, I love it so much). But if you want more peace of mind in everyday usage, clemence, togo or chevre would be good suggestions.