Color difference of Damier

1. Has anyone in here notice the color on the damier pattern is not consistance??

the reason why i ask cos my naviglio that i just bought is lighter than my speedy damier which i also bought a week prior to my naviglio and my damier speedy is slightly lighter than my mussette.

does canvas turn color as its ages????

also i am having serious doubt about keeping my naviglio, its bulky but i'm sure it can holds so much. shall i change it to a compagnon or the loup???? is the damier geant durable????

2. I have noticed this even in mono...not sure if it changes with age, or just different dye lots.

3. i think the canvas fades a little as time goes by. i remember reading something about this on eBay.

4. I was told by one of my SA's that there is sometimes a slight color difference due to different canvases...

5. I'm not sure about the damier, but I know with my mono canvas, the color varies. I'm not sure if it matters if it's from France or the US, or whether it's vintage or new, but I notice that my French bags' monogram are more of a paler yellow while my US bags have more of a goldenrod tone (and I know my bags are authentic). The brown canvas slightly differs, too. But I don't think I would've noticed it if I wasn't picky. Maybe the same applies to the damier as well...?

6. I noticed this when someone mentioned that the mono canvas in france and US have a difference. I looked and see that the LV print on my made in France one is lighter than the made in US one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice