Color confusion

echoluster

Michelle
Jun 8, 2006
I have noticed both "teal" and "light petrol" as color options for a lot of bags currently on sale (and for sale). Are these two different colors? Can someone post comparison pictures for reference? Thanks!

I have noticed both "teal" and "light petrol" as color options for a lot of bags currently on sale (and for sale). Are these two different colors? Can someone post comparison pictures for reference? Thanks!

I believe the teal color is available on the quilted bags and light petrol is available for patchwork bags. The teal is also much more green than blue according to some member's descriptions. Here are some photos:

Teal:
attachment.php

Light Petrol:
attachment.php

Attachments

• mayfair teal.jpg
    mayfair teal.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 110
  • Light Petrol.jpg
    Light Petrol.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 95
echoluster, we're Topaz ZC twins.. I keep nearly buying bags but worrying about them clashing with the beautiful topaz... basically, any other blue.. how does yours work with your Pom venetia? :smile:

I prefer contrasting color accessories, so I love my ZC with my Venetia (although the Venetia has silver HW), and in the past few days two blue family bags have come to my attention... one a light petrol Lou at Barneys and a Blue India Balenciaga bag... for me, the color is too close.
I'm holding out for something vibrant in green, purple, bordeaux, or of course black. Or I'll just save all my money and blow it next summer when I hopefully intern in Europe...