Color Confusion Cherry Bianca

bosterrluvr

Apr 16, 2008
Hi I just ordered my 1st Botkier from Bloomingdales. All of the descriptions I've seen of the cherry bianca looked like a dark red. Mine came and it is definitely a purple plum color, not fuschia but definitely Not red. It was labeled cherry. Did I get the wrong color somehow or would anyone describe theirs this way???

Hi, thanks for the feedback, I will try to get some pics up in a day or so. My husbands 1st comment when he saw it was "nice purple bag", translation: what were you thinking! Then he called it Barney purple and I've been self-conscious about it. I know taking fashion advice from the husband is just silly, but still!

Cherry is definitely cherry which I think of as being a darker blue red like a cherry Lifesaver! Here is a photo that I consider very true.

68325-H-CHE.jpg

Here is mine....it looks more like the Professional photo above. it is very pretty CHERRY, MUTED RED color.

you cannot tell by my amatuer photo, but it looks like the bigger one on this thread.

Attachments

• IMG_1092.JPG
    IMG_1092.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 65
Hi, thanks for the feedback, I will try to get some pics up in a day or so. My husbands 1st comment when he saw it was "nice purple bag", translation: what were you thinking! Then he called it Barney purple and I've been self-conscious about it. I know taking fashion advice from the husband is just silly, but still!

I know how you feel about husband's comment. When I bring something home and proudly show my DH and he has some comment like "I don't like that at all; the leather looks cheap" or "that's not a good color; I like your other bag much better" it's disappointing...makes me have some doubts about my purchase. I know he's not a handbag expert or a fashion expert but still....
Sometimes my mind is totally made up in which case I ignore any negative comments, but if I have any doubt and then he adds to it, I'm in trouble.