Color Comparison: 09 Officier, 08 Marine, 06 Ink

pilatesworks

aka : Leslie
O.G.
Dec 21, 2008
* Mods* : I tried to post this thread in the Reference section, but was denied access...?

Anyway, I have been asked for comparison pics of my 09 Officier, 08 Marine, and 06 Ink.....
The Ink is a completely different shade from the other two.
However, Officier and Marine are incredibly similar, it was really hard to tell them apart.
The Marine has a slight teal tone, but is as dark as Officier, which has more purple..
(I was thinking that perhaps my Marine Clutch is in reality an Officier? They are that close....)

DSCN0001.jpg

The Marine Envelope is on the left....

If anyone has pics of 08 Marine, pls post!
These two look a bit different IRL, but now that I see the pics, I am really beginning to think these might both be Officiers!

Hmmmmm... Marine is lighter than Officier... I had a Marine Flat Clutch but returned it, so I can't take comparison pics, but I remember it as being lighter and more of a true blue than Officier (which is darker and has some purply undertones).

Here's my Marine GSH Flat Clutch:

FlatClutch.jpg

Leslie, your Marine Envelope and Officier Work are really close... I don't think Marine and Officier are that close, but they are very similar. Do they look that close, IRL? Or is it just the way they appear in pics?

Here is a photo of my 08 Marine GSH Midday:

08marinemidday.jpg

Here are some photos when I did a comparison of 06 blueberry and 08 marine:

blueberrymarinecomparison.jpg

blueberrymarinecomparison1.jpg

blueberrymarinecomparison2.jpg

I don't have an officier, so I can't take comparison photos of that.

You are right, your officier and marine look very similar.

I do have a GGH marine midday, along with the GSH marine midday. I think the color looks more vibrant on the GGH marine, but I think that is just because of the contrast between the GGH and the marine color. :smile: