Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Silver gunmetal on black

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters

Kylie M

Apr 9, 2015
Australia
Hello ladies and gents.

Im wanting to purchase a black Toy Loulou and was interested in what everyone’s thoughts were on color combination. Check out my poll and cast your vote please.

Please post your pics too!! Thanks in advance Stay safe xx

Reactions: Sugarbags

jadebunny9

Dec 7, 2019
I love silver hardware so naturally I'd vote for that. But honestly, all 3 combinations would look great depending on what style you're going for.

Black on black: edgy
Gold on black: classic
Silver on black: casual

I would be careful with black on black as I've heard stories of the black hardware chipping after some use.

Sugarbags

Feb 9, 2016
I just sold my black college bag black on black It started to chip all over the chain revealing the silver underneath I have had it for a year and I was this close> < to buying some spray black metal HQ paint to spray it lol because those little things annoy me, so I decided to sell it as is.

I am getting the lou lou bag, black with silver hardware It is more safe and I don't have to worry about scratches or chips since it's already silver.

Kylie M

Apr 9, 2015
Australia
I just sold my black college bag black on black It started to chip all over the chain revealing the silver underneath I have had it for a year and I was this close> < to buying some spray black metal HQ paint to spray it lol because those little things annoy me, so I decided to sell it as is.

I am getting the lou lou bag, black with silver hardware It is more safe and I don't have to worry about scratches or chips since it's already silver.
Thank you for telling me about the black on black... I’ve changed my mind and I’ll get the silver hardware now!!

Reactions: foxgal