Color Chestnut

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok experts, I have been a huge Vera Bradley fan for years, but I grew tired of the patterns and wanted something more,..SO I really love Dooney and I have finally found my go-to brand! I really love the hobos and satchels.

My point - I have been lusting something in Chestnut. Mainly, the Kingston!! I have the Clayton in Ocean so that bag is also a consideration. I wear black and grey 99% of the time. I wear khaki pants to work with navy shirts. So would buying a Chestnut bag be a waste or an investment?

Thanks in advance. Sorry for the long intro!

2. An investment...the color chestnut is a great neutral that looks beautiful with everything. I am about to get a chestnut bag myself, as soon as it comes back in stock on dooney.com.

3. I agree with Mandy; chestnut is a great neutral and will go perfectly with navy and khaki (and just about everything else)!

4. I'm with you guys. A chestnut, or brown leather bag is timeless and versatile. It is a great investment, because clothing tastes and styles change often, and more often are less expensive and easier to change.

5. Thanks MLD, MB and TB! I used to wear all brown so I have some good staples to match. I am strange. LOL.

I picked one up as-is on the Q this morning. Crossing my fingers its a keeper.If not I will order a FP on when they go back on EP.

6. That's great Rachael! It's nice you were able to find one in as is. I hope you get a nice one. I can't wait to see. :smile:

7. Thanks TB. I will be sure to post a picture. I am not brave enough for the mod shot just yet, maybe someday :cool:

8. Congrats :yahoo: Fingers crossed it's a keeper!
    IMO chestnut is a beautiful and timeless neutral color that will match with anything. Great choice!

9. Thank you, LG! :biggrin: