Color Blocking Opinion Needed!

chex62

Chex
O.G.
Dec 1, 2007
I love the look of Legacy color blocking! But was wondering if anyone thinks its trendy or will look dated eventually? I like the Molly in particular.

I think the color blocking is probably trendier than the solid colors but you should get what you like. I have several vintage purses that are spectator - a solid color with another color trim. I love them. Right now, that is coming back in style.

I think the color blocking is probably trendier than the solid colors but you should get what you like. I have several vintage purses that are spectator - a solid color with another color trim. I love them. Right now, that is coming back in style.

This ^^

I personally think the colour block is very tastefully done. It isn't outrageous combo's of colour. As long as you love it, go for it!

:smile:

I love the bags with colorblock. I wish I could find a duffle in the black/multicolor. I would not go solid just to be safe if you really like it. Don't miss it and regret if you love it.

I love the look of Legacy color blocking! But was wondering if anyone thinks its trendy or will look dated eventually? I like the Molly in particular.

I have been wondering about that too. I really like the look of it but wonder how I will feel about it in a year or two. Having said that I love the black/navy candace......

I asked this too a while back. I decided not to get a colorblock bag bc I thought it was trendy & I might not like it in a few yrs. but if u like it a lot, live in the moment & go for it!

I have been wondering about that too. I really like the look of it but wonder how I will feel about it in a year or two. Having said that I love the black/navy candace......
In a few years knowing me I will have sold for something else - jajaja but for NOW - I am gonna rock the heck out of my Navy black - jajajajajajajaja