Color Block

bellevie0891

Sep 26, 2011
I'd love to see your Color Block bags... being modeled or not :biggrin:

The ones I've seen in person are GORG but I need more pics to send me over the edge and actually purchase one!

Jul 23, 2006
No one ownes a colorblock bag? :biggrin:
I remember asking this question a while ago and no one responded. However, acm posted modeling pics in the dressy/ sutton thread after I asked there. I think her pics are the only on the whole forum......

However, there are lots of pictures (not modeling) of the color block bags posted in the Selma and Sutton threads..... :smile:

BeachBagGal

Apr 30, 2014
Havana Daydreamin'
I don't have one to share, but I do love colorblock! I'm eyeing the scarlet & black Selma messenger. Love the color combo! I would love to see pix since I haven't seen in person yet. Lord & Taylor has one that has a zipper on the outside, which is a little different than that standard Selma Messenger - only site I've seen so far that has that style.

ubo22

Jan 14, 2011
USA
My large tricolor center stripe navy/white/luggage Sutton. I've posted this picture before. It's not a modeling picture, but I thought I'd post again anyway. I just carried this baby today and love it!!! It's such a great spring/summer pick me up bag. So glad I decided to keep her.

Attachments

ubo22

Jan 14, 2011
USA
I also got a chance to carry my large calfskin suntan/shell colorblock Miranda this week. Great bag when you're carrying a ton of stuff. I love that I can carry it on my shoulder like a traditional tote.

Attachments

Last edited:

Linz379

Jun 1, 2014
UK
I also got a chance to carry my large calfskin suntan/shell colorblock Miranda this week. Great bag when you're carrying a ton of stuff. I love that I can carry it on my shoulder like a traditional tote.
Wow! This so beautiful. I love it! :loveeyes

bellevie0891

Sep 26, 2011
Uggghh... I can't make up my mind. I LOVE the looks if it on the shelf!!!
I try it on and I feel like it looks too big for me.

I have a plain black large and I love the looks of it on. I don't know if it's the bright bold color that makes it look bigger or what. Maybe I need to find something pink in a medium size?