Color: Blanc Vintage / Crema Soft (Toy Loulou)

You look beautiful. Nice outfits. I have Apple garde as recommended on LV sites. I used it on my Gucci which has similar leather but thinking maybe to try a different one like what you used. Did u spray and leave it or did you then wipe it down after the spray? How many coats did you use?

You look beautiful. Nice outfits. I have Apple garde as recommended on LV sites. I used it on my Gucci which has similar leather but thinking maybe to try a different one like what you used. Did u spray and leave it or did you then wipe it down after the spray? How many coats did you use?
Hi there! Thank you! I have used Apple Garde Spray in the past and have been happy with that on LV bags as well. I ordered the Collonil because someone in the CHANEL forum said they used it on their light colored CHANELS. i definitely did at least 3 coats on the outside and inside flap. I waited a few hours in between and just wiped the hardware down after. It dried very nicely!

Reactions: SushiLover
Have you been happy with the "crema soft" color? More photos please!
Hi I posted the same question on this forum because I was looking for something with more of a grey tone. Happily, “crema soft“ as described by Neiman Marcus is an off white color with light greyish undertone. I don’t detect beige / yellow undertone at all. Here are some pics of the YSL bags I ordered (all from Neiman). On the WOC, I ordered 3 different colors to compare the shades IRL. According to Neiman, the colors are named crema soft, nude powder, and dark beige. I’m assuming these correlate to YSL’s blanc vintage, powder, and latte. Hope that helps! :smile:

Attachments

• CEA60F39-70B7-40DD-9729-AAE52287E54B.png
    CEA60F39-70B7-40DD-9729-AAE52287E54B.png
    846.2 KB · Views: 339
  • 36A39617-3751-4874-A53B-0FEAAB54617E.jpeg
    36A39617-3751-4874-A53B-0FEAAB54617E.jpeg
    142.6 KB · Views: 345
I know this is an old thread, but just wanted to ask, did you find the blank vintage more warmed toned than the crema soft? I don’t know if it’s just my phone but I can’t seem to see a difference in the pics. Thanks!

Actually I only kept the envelope wristlet and returned the Medium Envelope bag as Crema Soft would not fit in my wardrobe at all (too cold toned)

I know this is an old thread, but just wanted to ask, did you find the blank vintage more warmed toned than the crema soft? I don’t know if it’s just my phone but I can’t seem to see a difference in the pics. Thanks!
I just bought the crema soft in the pebbled leather. It’s definitely a subtle shimmery ivory. I have another leather YSL and bag style in the blac vintage and that one is more gray white. Try comparing them in store.