Color/Accessory Question

Ms. Twilly

Orangina
O.G.
Aug 4, 2006
I purchased this cute little pouch last year but I have forgotten the name of the color - I'm really bad with the greens - they seem so subtly different to my eye... any thoughts?

Also, is it officially called the mini Vespa pouch?

TIA!

Attachments

• Vespa1wtmk.jpg
    Vespa1wtmk.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 81
I purchased this cute little pouch last year but I have forgotten the name of the color - I'm really bad with the greens - they seem so subtly different to my eye... any thoughts?

Also, is it officially called the mini Vespa pouch?

TIA!

Sorry I am not good at color info but I like you pouch and I have been looking for it for a while. Would you mind to tell me where you got it?

Thank you and sorry for not being able to anwser you question.

Sorry I am not good at color info but I like you pouch and I have been looking for it for a while. Would you mind to tell me where you got it?

Thank you and sorry for not being able to anwser you question.

No problem! I purchased it on ebay last year but it's been just long enough that I can't easily determine which reseller (feedback wasn't specific enough and I did quite a bit of shopping last year :smile: - if I figure this out, I'll get back to you!

I may be very wrong, but I think that I have seen it listed as the "Vespa" pouch... sorry I thought you wanted to know the name of the pouch.
But as for the color it looks like Vert Anis or Vert Cru or maybe Chartruese, I cannot quite tell from the picture. I apologize for misreading the question at first!

No problem! I purchased it on ebay last year but it's been just long enough that I can't easily determine which reseller (feedback wasn't specific enough and I did quite a bit of shopping last year :smile: - if I figure this out, I'll get back to you!

Thanks a lot, it looks quite of their items are only available in Japan but not in the other area.