Collins St party

Hehe, I was wearing a black sequinned skirt and a black top, but I was the only one with a gold speedy. Was your brother there?

he certainly told me only person had a Mirror item that night and he was stunned - at the bag AND you i assume.... he's the one with the glasses wearing a black shirt and grey pants. i wish i was there too... we all could have a mini tPF meet.

he certainly told me only person had a Mirror item that night and he was stunned - at the bag AND you i assume.... he's the one with the glasses wearing a black shirt and grey pants. i wish i was there too... we all could have a mini tPF meet.

Hehe, you should have gone! ;) We can meet up there and have a tPF reunion. Apparently Misty_Situation, Andre, and a couple of tPFers from Melbourne go to these parties too. I didn't notice anyone else, I was wearing silver miroir speedies in my eyes :wtf: Say Hi to your brother for me! :smile:

couture, did you see me? i was wearing a pair of white jeans

No, I didn't see you, Andri. Did you come up to the upper level? I hung around the men's area for a while when I first came in. We must have missed each other. Next time there's an event, you have to tell me what you are wearing so I'll look out for you. :graucho:

thats ok. next time i will tell you in advance what i'll be wearing so we can finally meet each other. hahaha..

but i also hung around the men's area when i first came in. i think i was right, i was standing behind you. btw, i was with my brother so i didnt come alone. :smile: