Collier De Chien

bag_hag

MONIQUE
O.G.
Jul 31, 2007
Hi everybody! I'm planning to ask a friend who is vacationing soon in Europe to buy me a CDC bracelet. The size of my wrist is almost 6.5" around. I'm not sure whether the size of my wrist is average or large. Do you think the bracelet will fit me right, like it's not going to be too snug or something? TIA

Last edited:
I don't know, but if your wrist is one of the extremes, you might want to try one on before committing to the style. Not just for sizing, but to also make sure you like how it looks. It does have I think 4 holes to adjust the clasp. I have a small wrist and use the tightest hole.

IA ^ why not try one on for size before your friend goes. I think I'm about average and I wear it on the second tightest.

You won't regret buying it.

I have had mine for years and I love it as much now as when I forst recieved it. My only regret is that upon being asked as a stupid teen if I wanted the matching belt I said that I couldn't see myself wearing it :nuts:

I could give myself teenage self a talking to now!

I don't have a way of trying it on because there is no Hermes boutique in my country yet. I don't even know someone who owns one. :cry: I'm sure I would love the bracelet, I'm just not sure about the size though.

Last edited:
Very nice in lizard, indeed. I only have the belt in gold leather plus gold hardware. allways afraid to be too much strong if i buy the bracelet but in lizard so cute.

Do you want to know the price in France Monique?

I will be et Hermes tomorrow I can ask if you want