Collier de Chien & Medor watch questions

1. I tried on a collier de chien braclet today and rather liked it - but I was wondering what the retail on a plain leather version was? I tried on a black croc which was $1,400, I believe. I think I'd prefer the plain leather, so that I could wear it more casually.

Also, the SA told me that they were told to send back the Medor watches to Hermes - this is in the Neiman's Hermes dept. - does anyone know if they are discontinuing the Medor watches? :crybaby: Maybe they're on sale? :graucho:

Also the retail on a leather collier de chien bracelet? I was rather surprised my BF liked it, more so than the Kelly bracelet that I tried on, and I can actually get it to fit me, as I have small wrists. BF ended up buying himself two Hermes ties, :yes: I of course encouraged him so there will never be any complaints when new boxes are added. :graucho:

2. I saw a Medor watch in person one time and decided that it's not for me. Something about it didn't work for me. As for Collier de Chien, I want one in regular leather too!!! A fuchsia goatskin one with paladium hardware would be TDF.

3. Collier de chiens in regular leather run approximately $850 and up. Have not heard that Medor is being D/C.

4. Thanks Hermesgroupie for the pricing info.

5. Anyone have pics? Kind of liking these!

6. Hi shoes,

I have pic on hand of my white epson one w/ a pair of sandals that I bought at the same time this summer. It was $920. These are my favorite bracelets because I like chunky jewelry, :smile: !

[​IMG]

7. Sarah-girl, I really like the two of them...and what is it in the back? a Bottega Veneta something? I like it too:graucho:

8. Sarahgirl ,do you wear yours much ? I would love one in black....Saw a sa in london wearing one and fell in love...:heart:

9. i have one in BJ box leather and it's beautiful! Not too chunky when u actually wear it.

Here r pics of Cameron Diaz and Nicole Richie wearing it.

styjdd1yb.jpg df7bbca194.jpg ix5ic82qk.jpg
  10. I really want to get a white epsom one. It's perfect for the summer!

11. I have a Medor in gold/black box. Biker girl look, love it:yahoo: Would love to have one with palladium.

12. Thanks for those pics! i really like this!! I guess I'm a huge fan of the bracelets since I have 3 different ones so far...and would like this one!

13. It is a BV cabat:smile: ...it is the one time I have cheated on Hermes lately, but it was worth it!
    I do wear them a lot, actually, whenever I am not wearing a watch. I have one in blk w/ palladium also. As I said, because I like the more substantial feel, it is perfect for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice