Collier de Chien bracelet - thoughts?

1. I've been thinking about getting one of these lately and wonder what everyone thinks-- if you have one, do you love it? Wear it often? Is it hard to wear? Anyone have any pics wearing it? Thanks! I love the edge it has to it...and would want it with ph not gold...might make a good x-mas present for myself lol!:yes:

2. I absolutely adore it, but for some reason, it looks awful on me...When I tried one on at H, my DD said I looked like a middle aged Punk/Rocker!:wtf: A female Keith Richards??? LOL! :roflmfao: No, but seriously, I really think they're gorgeous, and I'm so sad that I can't wear them....

3. I love them too but again as with Duna they look very odd on me. I think it is an exact style and a very specific person can pull it off.

4. Im with the above , i bought one and my husband and 8 yr old daughter laughed, am 34 yrs old but it was not a good look....:sad:

5. I am just to old for it.......

I do love it though. Would suit my teenage daughter but she can stick to 'Hot Topic' for a while longer.

6. I love it, I wear it almost all the time, with all sorts of outfits!:yes:
    I usually match the cuffs with the bags/and hardware

7. Avan do you have any pics?? I don't know if I can pull it off!

8. I have one, but I hardly use it b/c I think I picked the wrong color--Thalassa Blue--which doesn't really complement anything I wear. I can't pull off the black one as much as I like it, but I do think the ones in a light color--like white, gold, etc. or a bright color like red are more flattering. I think it's great if you have one in the same color as your bag. I think there's a photo of Victoria Beckham on the Stars thread wearing a white one w/her white Birkin and it looks fantastic!

9. The cuff has an erotic appeal. I would pair opposite in a demure look -- long sleeved crisp white button shirt with a long pencil skirt and ankle shoes -- dominatrix meets librarian... I'd love one, if I ever get back to my pre-baby weight. :rolleyes:

10. I'd love to see my hubby's face :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

11. Lol!

12. Sorry, no pictures... I usually don't pose for myself!:nuts: :P , but BELIEVE me no other accessory gets me as many compliments as my cuffs!
    I am sure if you have a wrist... you can pull it off, I usually add a diamond tennis bracelet to it!:shame:

13. I would wear it with jeans, and navy, gray, fushia, white, beige and black!

14. I go with cashmere sweaters, and pencil skirts:yes: ... even though I have no lesbian/dominatrix qualities....so far!:P

15. I can't quite pull it off...it is too large/wide for me... I purchased the marivaux...it is a thinner bracelet that has a bit of the collier de chien vibe, but felt more subtle and worked well as a layering piece...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice