Collier De Chien Bracelet Sizing Help!

Blue-447

Aug 6, 2020
I've always loved the collier de chien leather bracelets, but whenever I try on in store the largest size available has been the T3, which is (sadly) just a tad bit too small for me.

In my quarantine boredom I now see a black collier de chien available in a size L!! I want to go for it, but before i do make the purchase was hoping one of the lovely members of this forum could help advise on the sizing? My wrist circumference is just a tiny smidge over 7.5" - the H website shows the L size as < 7.5" circumference, but I read a many-years old thread on this forum indicating that a size L can actually accommodate a wrist size up to 8.5".

Thoughts?? Thank you!!

Hi there, if it's from H.com, you should be able to return the item. In Europe, this is for free, not sure about the other countries. Please note that since the items are handmade, they do differ. I once tried to black CDCs in the same leather and T3, one fit snuggly, the other did not even close. I own both a T3 (alli shiny) and L (alli matte) and my L is significantly larger than the T3 others in the Forum have not noted big differences, but it could also be that some leathers are stiff and others have some give (the alli matte went a day in my backpack in last year's brutal sommer heat in Paris and potentially has relaxed afterwards). Since the S,M,L sizes have been discontinued a while ago (mine is from 2016 and they started pahsing out after), the one you came across is quite rare and you might not find a second one unless you go Reseller.

Hope this helps

Thanks for the reply. I went back to purchase the bracelet, added it to my cart, put in my credit card info, hit submit, confirmed everything, and at the very end received an error message! I tried to purchase it again and it now says this size is out of stock. I tried from another browser too, but still no joy. So frustrating!! I'll have to keep my eyes out some more! Thank you for getting back to me!

Actually it's the black one with palladium (I didn't see the one with the gold hw - would have loved that one too!). I tried all night from my desk top computer as well as my phone, even alternating between different browsers, but while the size L was showing available, once I added to my cart I'd receive a message that it was actually out of stock. On a few occasions I was able to add to my cart, but when trying to check out again it wouldn't let me and gave a message that it was out of stock :sad:

HOWEVER, I tried again this morning and was able to fully check out!! I've received my order confirmation email so hoping it will ship soon. The whole check out process was a bit nerve wracking as I've recently moved countries and had to update my online profile which I thought was totally going to mess up the purchase (and, in fact, despite being married for many years I inadvertently changed my profile to my maiden name for the billing, which I hope doesn't cancel or delay anything!)!

I've only started dipping my toe in to Hermes over the last year or so (I collect Chanel and Celine), and really glad I was able to purchase this bracelet - I hope it comes soon!! Thank you so much for the info on the sizing, very much appreciated!

Actually it's the black one with palladium (I didn't see the one with the gold hw - would have loved that one too!). I tried all night from my desk top computer as well as my phone, even alternating between different browsers, but while the size L was showing available, once I added to my cart I'd receive a message that it was actually out of stock. On a few occasions I was able to add to my cart, but when trying to check out again it wouldn't let me and gave a message that it was out of stock :sad:

HOWEVER, I tried again this morning and was able to fully check out!! I've received my order confirmation email so hoping it will ship soon. The whole check out process was a bit nerve wracking as I've recently moved countries and had to update my online profile which I thought was totally going to mess up the purchase (and, in fact, despite being married for many years I inadvertently changed my profile to my maiden name for the billing, which I hope doesn't cancel or delay anything!)!

I've only started dipping my toe in to Hermes over the last year or so (I collect Chanel and Celine), and really glad I was able to purchase this bracelet - I hope it comes soon!! Thank you so much for the info on the sizing, very much appreciated!

One of my most favorite pieces of H jewelry.. enjoy it!!