COLLIER D ECHIEN Price in HK and Taiwan

someone called my name?!

CDC Ombre Lizard: HKD 11600 ~ USD 1,487
CDC Gator: NT 68,200 ~ USD 2,125

The Gator is way OVERPRICED compared to USD 1,650 on H USA website, even taking into consideration of 5% VAT in Taipei or the state sales tax you have to pay in US! If my memory serves me right, it was Euro 1,300 last year in Europe.

KaLindy, are you saying that the price was adjusted downwards?

But when you see an amethyste Gator CDC, there is no reason nor logic :shrugs:

Wow! Just realized that they have BA Gator CDC on the Australian website! Oh, I DIE! :faint:

Wow, HK is actually cheaper than SG!
My ombre lizzie CDC was S$21xx.... I always thought HK was more expensive!

anyone know CDC price in Singapore???

IF you manage to find one (and I say IF because they usually keep their CDCs for regulars, and even then there's a long queue for it), the normal leather is about S$18xx, ombre lizzie about S$21xx and the croc/gator about S$3xxx. I can't remember the exact prices, but the ranges are fairly accurate.

Wow, HK is actually cheaper than SG!
My ombre lizzie CDC was S$21xx.... I always thought HK was more expensive!

is it because SG has appreciated against USD in recent months?

it is difficult to say, sometimes HKG is expensive, sometimes SG is expensive and sometimes, like now, Taipei can be cheap as NTD as depreciated recently.

but these are very limited and highly sought after items, you should BUY FIRST, THINK LATER.

is it because SG has appreciated against USD in recent months?

it is difficult to say, sometimes HKG is expensive, sometimes SG is expensive and sometimes, like now, Taipei can be cheap as NTD as depreciated recently.

but these are very limited and highly sought after items, you should BUY FIRST, THINK LATER.

I have no idea about that Hanyeu. I think this was the price at the Jan price increase, cos I haven't heard anything about another price increase. :shrugs:

^^ Sorry don't know the price but I asked about CDCs at the Ngee Ann City store a few weeks ago and they didn't have any in store. Neither did the Orchard Rd boutique or the one at the DFS Galleria on Scotts Rd.

Don't think the normal one is $2k++ - that's the price of the ombre lizzie so I assume it should just be slightly under 2k?

Ooops, sorry. Thank you highlighting, pyrexia.

$2k+ was last year's price for embroidered CDC which was $2500.
The Barenia CDC was $1750 last year and the Ombre CDC was $2050.

^^ Sorry don't know the price but I asked about CDCs at the Ngee Ann City store a few weeks ago and they didn't have any in store. Neither did the Orchard Rd boutique or the one at the DFS Galleria on Scotts Rd.

CDC is very difficult to come by here.

The only pieces that made it to the display were the shadow CDC.

Hi ladies and gents, would like to ask you experts how hard is black leather CDC to come by in HKG? If croc is so scarce, is normal leather like chamonix/box etc rare or more common?

I got my rouge vif CDC with GHW at changi airport terminal 3 for about 1300 SGD

I also have a pelouse croc CDC with PHW from Tokyo, about 3500 SGD

and a few weeks ago I scored an etoupe CDC with PHW (770 euros before detaxe) and got a lizzie ombré with PHW for my friend (920 euros before detaxe)