College Wallet

cph706

O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
I'm looking for a WOC to bring to football games...new stadium rules state that bags must be 4.5 x 6.5 or smaller (larger bags must be clear PVC). I'm thinking that the College Wallet on Chain would probably work? I need to fit a couple of cards, some cash and an iPhone 7 (same size as 6S). Husband will carry car keys!
I have a BG code that expires soon so I need to order from there and do it online, so I can't see bag IRL. What do you experts think?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-10 at 8.12.42 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-10 at 8.12.42 AM.png
    87.4 KB · Views: 798
Reactions: Acctt
I'm looking for a WOC to bring to football games...new stadium rules state that bags must be 4.5 x 6.5 or smaller (larger bags must be clear PVC). I'm thinking that the College Wallet on Chain would probably work? I need to fit a couple of cards, some cash and an iPhone 7 (same size as 6S). Husband will carry car keys!
I have a BG code that expires soon so I need to order from there and do it online, so I can't see bag IRL. What do you experts think?

I'm about to order the YSL chain wallet. It has six card slots + a zippered pocket inside + an open back pocket. I was in the market for a mini bag and decided on the YSL chain wallet. Another major plus: it can be worn cross body (the strap is adjustable) and the strap can be removed. Go for it!
Two other mini bags I was contemplating about: the Valentino mini glam lock (downside: the macro studs are annoying and even if the chain can be removed, there's no handle on the bag - another plus of the YSL chain wallet). The third one was the Gucci Dionysus mini I was considering, but the chain is not removable.
The YSL chain wallet is an absolute winner! :smile:
Hope that helps.

Any experiences with the College WOC? I have just purchased one, but I do not find much information about it or mod shots...

Hi there,
I bought the College WOC online and returned it right away, so I'm not able to give a proper review. The reason why I didn't keep it: The zipper pull (inside compartment) came off after I opened the package and the glacing was done in a sloppy way. Aside from that, the compartments in this tiny bag made it too restricting for my taste. But, hey, that's just me. It's a beautiful mini bag and the open compartment on the back is very useful. I really like small bags, the tiny ones not so much. And the SL College WOC is really tiny.

Sorry to revive this old thread but does anyone have this bag, the actual one posted by the original poster? I am debating on ordering it because I need (want, same difference) a WOC and the Chanel one doesn’t work for me height wise. It’s on sale on the YSL site so I’m hoping someone has one for a quick review. It says lambskin, how durable is ysl lambskin? How much does it actually hold inside? Can I fit my sunglasses and keys? TIA!!

I'm the original poster. Unfortunately cannot access bag at the moment to take pic (lent it to my daughter lol) but I can tell you that it is very very small inside. Once I put my iphone 7 inside very little else fits that it not flat. I could probably fit single car key (fob type) inside. I take my CCs out of my wallet and slide them in the slots, cannot fit a small wallet inside. Definitely would not fit sunglasses, it won't hold my husband's wallet (he like to give it to me when he wears shorts). I've put my phone, small lipstick, CC, game tickets and that's about it inside.
The leather is slightly pebbled and is quite durable, I think. I'm happy with it but I did purchase for a very specific purpose.

I'm the original poster. Unfortunately cannot access bag at the moment to take pic (lent it to my daughter lol) but I can tell you that it is very very small inside. Once I put my iphone 7 inside very little else fits that it not flat. I could probably fit single car key (fob type) inside. I take my CCs out of my wallet and slide them in the slots, cannot fit a small wallet inside. Definitely would not fit sunglasses, it won't hold my husband's wallet (he like to give it to me when he wears shorts). I've put my phone, small lipstick, CC, game tickets and that's about it inside.
The leather is slightly pebbled and is quite durable, I think. I'm happy with it but I did purchase for a very specific purpose.
Thank you so much!! I think I’ll go ahead and purchase it. As long as it can hold my cards, phone and my key fob that’s pretty much great for a WOC. My other mini bags don’t hold my sunglasses so I’m used to that.