College Student Exam Stress Skin Survival Help?

coffeebeene

Oct 29, 2010
So its exam period for me right now. I have just one left (tomorrow) but the stress has absolutely wreaked havoc on my chin. I have very fair skin that rarely breaks out (unless i put something other than Bare Escentuals on it, then it reacts awfully). However, when I stress my chin reacts awfully. Siuch as now...I have two inflamed bumps and one colorless one that is growing FAST.

I have been stuck in my dorm room working, so I haven't worn any makeup at all for a couple days. I've used Philosophy's micro-exfoliating wash twice a day, as normal, and I've been drinking tons of water/tea to hopefully reverse the damage the caffeine has done.

Any tips? Should I use a Boscia black mask, or will that make it worse? I have a decent amount of face-care options in my room, but what method of attack would you suggest for a college student in a dorm room who can't really go anywhere to pick anything up--aka, I'm basically stuck with what's in my room. Maybe we can get a list options that could be useful to other college students suffering from exam breakouts as well!