College or top handle Lou Lou

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

College or top handle Lou Lou

1. Black top handle Lou Lou

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. Tobacco medium college

9 vote(s)
    81.8%
  1. 7BE80370-833B-4958-BF43-05653538366E.png I am undecided which one I wanted. Can you please help me pick?

2. I voted for the college, but only because I like the look of the style more, but that color isn't for me! I also prefer the look of the college as a shoulder/crossbody more than the Loulou.

I do believe that the Loulou may hold a little bit more; I often hear people say that the college fits less than they imagine. But that's only a problem for the small size, not the medium!

lilthai likes this.
  3. Thank you for the input. I have a lou Lou large which is very large. I worn it once since I have it. Most of my bags are black or red. So I wanted to add other colors in my closet.

T

4. I have the college in taupe large. I love it, fits a lot and I can hold top handle or shoulder. I have plenty of crossbodies. I feel it is less pouffy than the Lou Lou.

lilthai likes this.
  5. Thank you for voting.
    I got my gold college yesterday. And I got MK wedge sandals to go with it. It’s beautiful. 7E4AFD38-BC0E-49AF-9757-B4B7818DF419.jpeg 1E9254F0-AE7A-4BB7-8E67-C0B149C2BD88.jpeg

Miss World likes this.
  6. What a fabulous colour. Really is stunning.

lilthai likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice