College Football Starts....Any fans?

I'm a HUGE University of Tennessee Volunteers fan. I hope we have a better year than last year.

I'm sorry I can't wish you luck with your Irish team, but in all of college football, that is the one team I despise more than anything. Even worse than the Florida Gators...

Gooooooo Georgia Bulldogs!

KECFWMSAGDUQBRF.20060627175638.jpg

tlprmn said:
I'm a HUGE University of Tennessee Volunteers fan. I hope we have a better year than last year.

I'm sorry I can't wish you luck with your Irish team, but in all of college football, that is the one team I despise more than anything. Even worse than the Florida Gators...

*Gasp* Could it be because we beat you last year LOL j/k

ilzabet said:
university of oregon! GO DUCKS! :yahoo:

i'm actually the least hardcore out of all my friends though. i'm the only one without season tickets and i only watch games if they're on tv while i'm working. i do check scores and highlights though. ;)

my sister's boyfriend goes to north dakota state though and is kind of obsessed...so i might have to start following them as well. :smile:

ilzabet,
My husband is a Duck and I'm a BEAVER! Our household is divided come Civil War time :yes:. Our poor kids have both ducks and beavers wear. Up until a couple of years ago we had season tickets to both. Now we only have Duck tickets and will be there at the game this Saturday.

GO BEAVS!

Yes, I'll be watching the ND game on Saturday with my bf(Notre Dame alum). Let's just say before him, I did not know what a first down was, but now I almost get as excited as him during the games! Plus, Brady Quinn is cute. :P

Eugin said:
Yes, I'll be watching the ND game on Saturday with my bf(Notre Dame alum). Let's just say before him, I did not know what a first down was, but now I almost get as excited as him during the games! Plus, Brady Quinn is cute. :P

Yesss...Brady is cute! I am in the student section for home games and it's so funy to hear all the undergrad girls swooning over him when he comes onto the field!
And before I started at ND I couldn't give two hoots about football....and I really don't care about the NFL...only ND!