College Football Kicks Off THIS Weekend!

Lanier

Eeek - it's a mouse!
O.G.
Jul 25, 2006
Me = :yahoo:

What team do you root for? Does your SO or roommates root for the same team as you, or is your place a "house divided?" Do you watch the games at home with friends, head to the sports bars, or are you one of the lucky ones with season tickets?

I love talking college football ... sometimes I think I'm more into it than any guys that I know. :nuts:

BOOMER SOONER! I am obsessive when it comes to college football....my whole family is Sooner fans (with the exception of an uncle, who supports anyone that plays against OU; causes for some family arguments sometimes:supacool:)lol, let's just say I'm very passionate/heated about OU football and don't take well to trash-talking;). I usually go to about 5 or 6 home games a year and watch the rest on TV.

I went to a small liberal arts school so I don't have a team I religiously follow...but I watch Pitt, Penn State, and WVU games and root for them all! Funny because they are rivals of each other!

usc3501jk3.jpg

Last edited:
I am so excited about the upcoming football season! LSU plays App State this weekend for our first game. Geaux Tigers!!!

In prior years, we would take the RV out to the home games but this year, with the gas prices so high and us trying to save money, we are watching the games at a friend's house in New Orleans. I LOVE football!!!

Hail to the Orange, Hail to the Blue!

The Fighting Illini had a great season last year, and I'm hoping this year will be even better!

DH went to St. Joe's - I don't think they have a football team, so he watches with me. But when basketball season starts, we are a house divided.

Attachments

• Chief2.jpg
    Chief2.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 45
BOOMER SOONER! I am obsessive when it comes to college football....my whole family is Sooner fans (with the exception of an uncle, who supports anyone that plays against OU; causes for some family arguments sometimes:supacool:)lol, let's just say I'm very passionate/heated about OU football and don't take well to trash-talking;). I usually go to about 5 or 6 home games a year and watch the rest on TV.

:tdown: Boooooo! LOL, jk. (I'm from Texas ;)) Not really a college football fan...so I'm not really rooting for anyone, lol...but hope Texas makes it far.

LSU should do well this year.

I am so excited about the upcoming football season! LSU plays App State this weekend for our first game. Geaux Tigers!!!

In prior years, we would take the RV out to the home games but this year, with the gas prices so high and us trying to save money, we are watching the games at a friend's house in New Orleans. I LOVE football!!!

:tdown: Boooooo! LOL, jk. (I'm from Texas ;)) Not really a college football fan...so I'm not really rooting for anyone, lol...but hope Texas makes it far.

hahaha! I'm going to Dallas for the Red River Shootout....can't wait! Shopping and OU/Tex game combined in one weekend will probably be the death of me! :nuts: Eee, that game always has me sweating bullets...:sweatdrop: