Collections

Mzaf

Feb 3, 2016
Curious what everyone's thoughts are about purse collections. Do you prefer your collection to grow even if it means you are holding onto high end bags, no longer wearing some or, does your collection ebb and flow with the changing styles and trends??

SashaNicole

Mar 4, 2009
Curious what everyone's thoughts are about purse collections. Do you prefer your collection to grow even if it means you are holding onto high end bags, no longer wearing some or, does your collection ebb and flow with the changing styles and trends??
I used to hold on to my bags; some of them I never used. Then this crazy thing happened; I sold one. Now I find myself constantly editing my collection.

missie1

O.G.
May 1, 2010
Suburb of Detroit
Hi,
My collection has two parts semi permanent and permanent. My permanent collection consists of all my Chanel and Valentino flaps which I will never part with. All other bags are semi permanent and can be swapped in and out based on my styles trends etc....