Collection thread, come see my little LV collection!!!

anncelyn

LoVe my Life
O.G.
Mar 31, 2009
It is quite boring at home this afternoon so i decided to take pics of my current collection and to share them with you gals.

The first pic is a pic of my collection in July 2011. I sold lots of bags to fund new ones. I thought i could be intesting to post the old and new collection together :smile:

Enjoy!

After selling my four speedies, my NF DE and my delightful, i got these beauties (my HGs!)
I sold Artsy mono MM and trevi pm to fund the artsy Infini.

Attachments

• photo(11).JPG
    photo(11).JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 218
  • photo(7).JPG
    photo(7).JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 219
  • photo(9).JPG
    photo(9).JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 224
Old and new collection comparaison: the only ones that i didn't sell are my Galliera and my NF GM!

Attachments

• photo(5).JPG
    photo(5).JPG
    152.9 KB · Views: 296
  • photo(14).JPG
    photo(14).JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 303
I love both of your collections! The one you had and the one you have now! Beautiful beautiful pieces! :ps:

Thank you, sweetie! :smooch:

I had to sell some because i couldn't decide every morning which one will me my bag for the day and it was stressful!!!

I prefer to have a few less, but more elegant for my lifestyle and not seen as much as speedies or NF. But i still love speedies (i'm sure i'll rebuy them in the future!!!), i'm going to order a mon mono speedy on monday :biggrin::graucho:

Congrats on such a great big collection!!! You're so lucky to have all those bags and slg's. Thank you for sharing!

thank you very much crumpy! But your collection is beautiful as well, we have common taste i think! And it takes time (and $$ of course!) to build a collection, i just had the pochette accessoires at the beginning :smile:
And too much bags isn't so great IMO, it makes the choice much more difficult every day! That's why i sold the most bags of my old collection to fund special bags (to me at least) that fascinates me :party:

i think you are example of wise shoppingsmile1: your old and new collection are very beautiful, but the second one i love more i think because of Alma Amarante and Pomme, Artsy Infni, your leo stole and Tapage bag charm... Thank you for sharing it here...:tup::hbeat: