Collection thread, come see my little LV collection!!!

love the before and after pics! i like how you're not afraid to sell your stuff, and "change up" to keeping only the pieces you truly love. you really know how to manage your collection! :tup:

How could I missed this!!
Beautiful collection. For my lifestyle I love THE before pic more. But I can understand. How too many bags can nr stressfull! I am fore having less but werefore your heart will skip à beat!!;)

Wohoe, love your collection, esp. the pomme color. Is the emp. infini Artsy heavy in your opinion? Does the strap easily slip of your shoulder??

Thank you very much for your sweet comment, and no, i don't find that the artsy is heavy, and i was surprised because it's way more comfortable than my mono one (which i sold to get this one). As i carried her the other day, i had the impression that i have no bag with me, i almost forgot i carry her!!!! So comfy!! And the strap stays perfectly on my shoulder, it's really pleasant to carry her!! Definitely worth the money! Hope i could help :smile:

Both collections were beautiful! Such classy choices and great variety!

Thank you :biggrin:

Love your collection, congrats! Sometimes less is more :smile:

You're right! I hated the fact that i have to choose a bag every morning, now it's way easier and makes me much happier! :P

Thanks for sharing. I love your style!

Thank you peachy LV!

your collection is gorgeous :hbeat:

Thank you! :biggrin:

Great collection, anncelyn!! :tup: Thanks for sharing! :biggrin:

You're welcome! And thank you for the nice words :smile:

What a beautiful collection, congrats! :love:

Thanks sweetgirl!

Beautiful collection!! Congrats!! I love your new HGs... :biggrin: Great choices!!

Thank you Mirason! Bin a big fan of you and your LVs!!! :lol: When does the next reveal come, i can't wait!!!

Beautiful collection, congrats.

Thank you!

great collection, love your alma's

Thank you, i couldn't live without alma's anymore!! :P

what a great collection! love everything, congrats!

thank you for your kind words!

LVoe your old and new collections.

thank you :biggrin:

You have a very nice collection! Congrats!

Thank you ivonna! I am a big fan of your collection too!! love your reveals!

Lovely collection

thank you!

Love, love, love your collection. Nice mixture :smile:

Thanks Heidiho :smile:

fabulous collection :smile:

Thank you LVoepink!