Collection Ruined......

oh no! celesus, i'm sorry to hear about your losses but i'm glad you have *most* of your important things intact like your important photos. you must be very strong because if any of my purses got ruined (they're not even as nice as yours!!) i would be flipping out!

the insurance company is sooooooo wrong to not help you! i hope everything works out for you!

i am so sorry!! i can't imagine that happening and having to clean up and deal with insurance and everything! you seem to be handeling it well and i am sooo glad to hear your photos/memories for the most part made it!!

really, really sorry this happened to you. know how you must be feeling....just crummy.... if it makes you feel any better, i had all my jewelry stolen three years ago...and im in my mid forties so i had a lot -plus my grandparent's stuff and what have you -- point being, , i've gotten to rebuild and except for the sentimental value of some of it, i like the new stuff better -- and somehow appreciate it more. take care...best wishes...