Collection of Coach catalogues

1. I have a big pile of Coach catalogues, about one year's worth. I don't know how I ended up with all of these -- they always stick them in the bag when I buy something, or they mail them to me, so I actually have more than one set! I am keeping one set for myself. It is fun to go back and look at the bags and photography, esp if I am wondering how much something originally cost!

I would hate to just toss them out ... do you guys think I should just put them up on eBay or something? I dunno if there is a demand for these tho... hmm

2. it looks like there is some demand

it might be fun to do a random giveaway on the forum if some don't sell...I'm sure Coach collectors would love it!

3. I would like them if you decide to do a giveaway :shame: I just love the pictures, I only have two catalogs so far. One from Winter '05 and Spring/Summer '06. I wish I had them with me now just to drool over past styles. Unfortunately theyre in NC at the moment :sad:

4. During my move in December I threw away a bunch..now I kinda wish I didn't just because when I go shopping at the outlets I like to come home & see the original price & see how much of a price cut I got. But I started a pile again & I have about 4.

5. I always just give then to my girlfriends when I'm finished with them. Same thing with my magazines. They just go into a pile that I give away b/c I hate wasting them. I just keep passing them on.

6. Oooh that reminds me, the only other Coach fan I know (IRL) is about to move away and I am seeing her on Sunday! She might appreciate this as a gift :biggrin:

7. I'm going to start saving my catalogues, too. I'm really enjoying looking through the two that I have. The only other catalogues/magazines I save religiously are Ikea catalogues. I have all of them since 1997 and I still like to get decorating ideas from them whenever I go on a cleaning/organizing binge :biggrin: .

8. I used to keep those and office depot catologs...not sure why though:lol: I recently just threw them all out because all together it was so big it took up like a whole shelf....oh well, maybe i will start again

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice