Collection Evolution

Irene...I actually thought of you when I started this thread! I was amazed when I saw everything going!

I was showing hubby purses last night and he LOVED the cerises lizard bags and hated the Mizi. He loved the leopard stephen too! I forgot to show him Oskar :smile:

And I actually went ahead and did it....I'm selling off ones I don't use in exchange for a bag I really really want! So the collection gets smaller...but one that I think I'll be happier with!

well my collection is tiny but I love my neo fuschia much more than my damier speedy, because I know it was just made for that season kwim? So even though i am a newbie to LV im already prefering the LE over the regular pieces. I do need some more basics, like a saleya or bh but i just love the LEs soo much more!!!
Oh well! I will wait and see if i can get my miroir lockit! xx

Irene...I actually thought of you when I started this thread! I was amazed when I saw everything going!

I was showing hubby purses last night and he LOVED the cerises lizard bags and hated the Mizi. He loved the leopard stephen too! I forgot to show him Oskar :smile:

And I actually went ahead and did it....I'm selling off ones I don't use in exchange for a bag I really really want! So the collection gets smaller...but one that I think I'll be happier with!

Twiggers, can't wait to see what you end up with....I think you made the right choice!! :wlae:

i've got quite a lot og bags that sometimes i feel the same way

i think maybe it's better for me to have only a few great bags than to have too many that i don't even use :smile:

I would only sell my bags if I don't use them...other than that I'd just buy to add to my collection. I take a lot of thought in my purchase though and debate between the pros and cons.

I was on an accessory kick since Jan 07 and now that I have all the accessories that I want, I'm just focusing on bags. Not really many that I want, just LH and Sophie. LOL.

I have both LE and permanent collections of LV. I really don't base it on LE. It's the style that I gravitate upon. I would only sell my LV pieces that I just store in my closet and that I haven't used in like months or in a year. That's how I determine things. Do what your heart says =)

My collection is definitely evolving. At one time it was about quantity, but now I'm realizing that I can't use all of the bags that I like--there are just too many! And, I always fell in to the 80/20 rule, where 20% of my bags were used 80% of the time.

Now, I'm trying to focus my purchases on bags that I love. I'll have less of them, but I'll like and use them more. Many will be LV, but some will not...