Collection Bags at the MbyMJ Store?

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The MbyMJ store here in Chicago opened in January. I noticed that they had a small selection of MJ Collection bags (mainly from the Mixed Quilt line). I asked the SA about them -- whether they were special for the store's opening or if it would be a regular thing, and she said that they should have some MJ bags on a regular basis -- not a large collection (like a full line store), but they were always have some MJ collection bags on hand.

So I was wondering, does anyone know if the MbyMJ store can have bags from an MJ store transferred? Since I'm having such a hard time determining the colors raspberry & plum, I was thinking of asking my SA at the MbyMJ store if she could have one of each sent in -- then I could see them IRL & make up mind.

Has anyone heard of this or know whether this is possible?

grace7

finally…..
Jan 15, 2008
a definite yes, that is how i finally decided on the mika, my sa had two sent in. my mbmj store also has several collection bags and just let me know fall bags would be in "soon"! hth

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
Oh good to know!! I don't want to call yet -- I don't have all the $$ saved up for it and I don't want them to transfer it until I'm ready to buy it -- but it's good to know that as I get ready, I can have them sent in so I can see them IRl & make an "informed" decision!!!