Collect in store inquiry

rduongg

Jan 30, 2020
Hi everyone!

Hope everyone is well and staying safe! Sorry if this is a repeated question, but I ordered a mono PA last night and selected to have it pick up in store (it’s my first time). I just checked my account and saw that it’s status is already “sent to store.” Just wondering, do you usually get an email for it with tracking? Because I just clicked track your package on my LV account and it just brought me to shipping company’s website?

Thanks!

I have two orders that I opted to pick up in store and have the same issue. When I click on "track your package" I'm also sent to the homepage of the tracking website! You do not receive a separate email with tracking information.

Once the order is ready to be picked up in store you'll receive a text and email

Reactions: rduongg
I have two orders that I opted to pick up in store and have the same issue. When I click on "track your package" I'm also sent to the homepage of the tracking website! You do not receive a separate email with tracking information.

Once the order is ready to be picked up in store you'll receive a text and email
Wait for the text and or email. It takes about 1-2 days once it’s “sent to store”. Have any doubt, then call the store.

Thanks ladies!

Nope. Never got any emails notifying me that my package was shipped to store the multiple times I’ve opted to have items shipped to store. I pretty much checked my online acct day until one day it showed that it was at the store ready for pickup.

Reactions: sweetmint99
Nope. Never got any emails notifying me that my package was shipped to store the multiple times I’ve opted to have items shipped to store. I pretty much checked my online acct day until one day it showed that it was at the store ready for pickup.
thanks!! usually how many days did it take to get to the store after you saw it was in the ship to store status?