Collapsing sides on mesh Rockie!!! HELP

hollywoodbadgrl

PURSE WH@R3
O.G.
May 12, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
I just received my new mesh Rockie yesterday and I stuffed it overnight really full with towels but the sides are still folding in. Do I need to stuff it longer than just over night? Is there any other way to stretch it? I am wondering if I should have just bought the leather version.

wildblood

Jun 17, 2014
You may need to keep it stuffed a little longer. The way retailers ship the bags is atrocious, with the bag laid flat as a pancake.. Then again it is common for the sides to dip in slightly. My leather one still does when it's not filled.

Also a bag shaper will help maintain the original shape. I know I've seen posts on it here..

hollywoodbadgrl

PURSE WH@R3
O.G.
May 12, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
You may need to keep it stuffed a little longer. The way retailers ship the bags is atrocious, with the bag laid flat as a pancake.. Then again it is common for the sides to dip in slightly. My leather one still does when it's not filled.

Also a bag shaper will help maintain the original shape. I know I've seen posts on it here..

Thank you for the information. I stuffed it again so hopefully it will readjust its self.