Colin Farrell and Jamie Foxx are right across from me

1. I'm in a cafe in Westwood, where they are premiering Miami Vice as I type. Colin Farrell, unfortunately, is not very attractive; I don't see all the hype about him being hot. He looks like a very average man. Jamie Foxx, however, is looking ridiculously sharp, just the way men are supposed to be!

I don't have a camera with me, because I had no idea this was going on! I also saw Alyssa Milano; she's extremely cute!

2. Way too much fun! Lucky for you...

3. OMG! 3 celebs in one day, nice =)

4. Noooooooooooo you can't tell me this, I simply love Colin Farrell, he's the perfect guy to me (except for his drugs problems, but hey I can help him for that).

Damned he is so hot!

5. lucky girl!!

6. Colin was on Jay Leno last night and definitely looks better than he has in a long time. I think he needs to clean up the bad boy image though, because it's getting old.

7. OMG I'm so jealous!!! Love both of them - really good looking!

8. I think Colin Farrell is supremely unattractive and acts like a jerk every time he's interviewed. Seriously, I do NOT get what everyone finds so hot about him. Jamie Foxx is supremely talented.

9. I have a friend that saw Jamie a few months back. She said about the same kind of surprised he was short :girlsigh:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice