Colie from the Real World's handbag?

purselover81

Dec 5, 2006
Hi, has anyone ever noticed the bag Colie carried on (I think?) episode 2 of the Real World? I think it is the YSL muse but not sure. Anyway, I really want it and was hoping someone would be able to help. Thanks!!

I recognized her Morning After bag on the first episode of Real World. When I saw it, I told my boyfriend who was watching with me, what bag she was carrying and he looked at me like I was coo-koo bananas! LOL!

I wrote to Jacque @ Rebecca Minkoff informing her about this and she said they had already got word of her carrying the bag and they have spoken to Colie since.

For those looking for the Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Bag in the Royal Ble with Brown Trim, I found the best deal at W HOTELS - THE STORE

The bag is $475 plus 20% discount.

gregsgirl :heart:

Monarckphoto.jpg

did a quick google and found this

that is soooo weird. I thought i was the only one trying to figure out her bag...crazily enough I saw another girl wearing it at century 21 and followed her around the store trying to distinguish the maker...LOL....I am sure she thought I was crazy. It's a great bag...

Omigosh you guys are the best, I noticed her bag immediately and loved how it looked, but I figured that it was a lost cause because there was no way I could find out what it was... Guess I underestimated the knowledge of tPF girls! :biggrin: