Colette satchel from factory

Lovefrommich

Nov 27, 2012
Love! Color is black violet with silver hardware! Reminds me of the Ashley satchel which I love! My outlet didn't get the all leather ones yet but I like this one so she had to come hone with me- they were 30% off then 50% then the mailer coupon so she came to $105 ! Zipper is great - love! !

Attachments

• IMG_20140919_145738.jpg
    IMG_20140919_145738.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 661
Love! Color is black violet with silver hardware! Reminds me of the Ashley satchel which I love! My outlet didn't get the all leather ones yet but I like this one so she had to come hone with me- they were 30% off then 50% then the mailer coupon so she came to $105 ! Zipper is great - love! !

well if you would have saw the leather it would be love - IMO it is very very nice
did you see the suede????
great price!!!

Pretty color. What was the original price?

Very pretty! Thanks for sharing. I'm not usually drawn to satchels but I love this one. I think I like it better than Ashley. I think it is cleaner looking without that extra panel. I really need to go to the outlet to look at them.

I saw the carry-alls and the hobos. The leather is soft and pretty thick. I was really impressed with the Colette line. The satchel reminds me of my MFF Campbell turn-lock satchel.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    365.6 KB · Views: 485