Coleen Rooney Style Thread

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. gosh, she's lucky Wayne Rooney is talented and earns BIG $$$$ :woohoo:

this woman loves to shop, and looks like she gets everything she wants :drinkup:

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

a12.jpg a13.jpg a14.jpg a15.jpg A11.jpg
  3. ^^ love her scarf in the first pic

4. Recent pic from shopping in Liverpool. Love her mum's LV scarf.

article-0-0EE015DB00000578-378_468x539.jpg
  5. thanks for the pics platinum girly!! :heart:

6. Yes, the scarf is very nice. I do like Colleen's style too. I see that you are in Cheshire - isn't that where they live? (Alderley Edge?). I see colleen knocking around sometimes when I am in the North West - always pleasant and always dressed well - a "perfect combo" in any book I think.

7. Yes they live in Cheshire, think in Prestbury but she shops a lot in Wilmslow.

8. NP babe :biggrin:

9. I love Colleen's fur. She looks really good thesedays - far from her early years!

10. Coleen has an amazing bag and shoe collection!

11. Showcasing her new red hair (and matching YSL clutch)

article-2068026-0EFF1A3F00000578-799_468x637[1].jpg article-2068026-0EFF280A00000578-954_468x674[1].jpg

12. She should have been born a red head!! She looks amazing and also 10 years younger!! That colour was meant for her!!:tup:

13. The colour is lovely on her.

Am I the only one though who thinks she actually doesn't suit the clunky shoes she wears?

I dunno why...she has nice legs....maybe she's not tall enough or something? :thinking:
    I just think those big-*** platforms make her look stumpy and kinda like she's stomping around. I think she's one of those girls who look miles better with simpler shoes.

14. Red really suits her ITA - if you read this thread Mrs Rooney - stay red!